my 2 cents about Idea: ring tones and other non-software assets can be developed as CC content

Marc SERT marc.sert at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 19:45:27 CET 2007

It's very pleasant to see this fireworks of ideas.

can i add my feeling about usability of this device :

think about impaired people.... like blind people:

it will be very nice to help them to discover the virtual keyboard by for
example a continuous bass sound modulated by proximity of touch.
and please : each numeric key a fixed sound, why not the standard tone (or
pulse?) remember the first modem you use ATDT ATDP :-)?

and an other big opportunity : in the way of a special big Grand'Ma icon
to launch call to police station or an other number with a prerecorded
sentence . I am Mrs GrandMa and i need urgently your assistance . please
help me at the following place... and the gps coordinate.... with the
microphone open so the evalutaion of situation is very fast.

Isnt it great?

You can save a lot of lifes. The next personal Argos system......!!!!

Sorry for my english i read better than i write

If you need a french translator....

Marc