Any alternative ideas to fullscreen popup-messages?

Tomasz Zielinski tomasz.zielinski at
Wed Jan 31 22:27:30 CET 2007

2007/1/31, Bryan Fink <bryan.fink at>:

> I think the first time it pops up while I'm doing something else
> ("Mickey calling. Answer/Ignore/Reject?" while I'm putting something
> on my calendar), and I accidentally click one of the buttons, I'm
> going to be very annoyed.  I'd also be annoyed if I had to deal with
> the dialog before going back to whatever I was doing.

Well, this is the cellular phone, so it's main goal is calling. If you
don't want to, just turn off GSM subsystem. Popup window from other
(not-focused) application could lock touchscreen for 0.5 sec like many
phones do with keyboard, so no one taps wrong button by mistake.

Tomek Z.
tomasz.zielinski at