Wikipedia update :) Re: We have alread 9 languages! :) Re: Translators needed?

Robert Michel openmoko at
Wed Jan 31 23:01:47 CET 2007

Salve Krzysztof!

Krzysztof Kajkowski schrieb am Mittwoch, den 31. Januar 2007 um 22:03h:

> 2007/1/31, Robert Michel <openmoko at>:
> >

> >Please all visit:
> >
> >and add your name when you like to join.

Polnish seems to get a strong support :)

> I deceided to volunteer to do some polish translation. I translated several
> applications, my english is quite good (I use it all the time at work) and I
> think I manage ;)
> I also created polish wikipedia page:

Great now we do have OpenMoko in 9 languages in the wikipedia:

[[it:Openmoko]] <- does this realy exist, please check...

I have updated the "other languages links".

Also every language has now a Redirectto OpenMoko.
#REDIRECT [[OpenMoko]]_

And to giving a litle back to FIC, we could translate
as well :)