Non dev wants to buy Neo1973

ted braak t_b at linuxmail.org
Sun Jul 1 18:14:21 CEST 2007

Thanks for your answers.
Don't know what I will do. Could be missing great hardware improvements if I buy too early, but I would be missing a couple of months of excitement as well.
Tough choice :)
Will wait for the official announcements, and decide after that.

=
reward program
Highly Motivating Lifestyle-Themed Individual Travel Awards.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=0393a4740f56f4133d8d631c1aa7035a