adding data services with for neo 1973

Brian Beattie beattie at
Sun Jul 1 18:40:47 CEST 2007

I'm thinking about getting an openmoko phone and I have service with  Searching the t,mobile web page does not tell me how to add
data service to my plan since they think, there are no internet plans
compatible with my device.

Does anybody here know how I would go about adding data service to my
plan without buying a device I don't need?
Brian Beattie   LFS12947 | "Honor isn't about making the right choices.
beattie at | It's about dealing with the consequences."     | -- Midori Koto