Advertising/hype

Nick Johnson arachnid at notdot.net
Sun Jul 1 22:02:55 CEST 2007

This puts me in mind of "this is the house that jack built":
This is the phone that you built.
This is the OS running on the phone that you built.
This is the browser running on the OS on the phone that you built...

Not sure if that's what you were referring to, as I haven't seen the
ads in question.

-Nick