An alternative gaming top case

Frederic Kettelhoit kettelhoit at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 00:10:54 CEST 2007

But there is a redesign of the board for the accelerometers, the wifi, and
the 3D Accleration. It would not be much more work to put a connector under
the top case. So if you want to play games, you just take the top case and
the back case, remove them, take the new gaming cases, add them. The little
hole below the screen would be removed, instead of it, there would be a
d-pad. I am not a hardware engineer, but the OpenMoko project built a whole
phone, so it should be easy to add some small buttons, I think.