An alternative gaming top case

Robin Paulson robin.paulson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 00:31:31 CEST 2007

do it then. i'm sure you could prototype a case and buttons using one
of those 3D printer things (rapid prototypers i think they're called).
then you could market the design on ponoko or somewhere similar. when
you get enough interest, pay for a production run in polystyrene or
whatever, and flog them to whoever wants one. one of the major points
of openmoko and linux in general is to promote a DIY attitude.