An alternative gaming top case

Robin Paulson robin.paulson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 00:55:31 CEST 2007

yes, great idea. i'm sure it could be hosted on openmoko - drawings
for the modified case, instructions for materials, prices and so on.
you can modify the hardware, just take off the parts you don't like
and replace them. want a new case in silver and purple? go for it.
want a case made from brass with diamonds inset, and a 200mm joystick
- go for for it.

i'm of the opinion that the case is way too big/fugly and would love
to be able to make my own.

iirc, the mobo has spare header pins for connecting additional
hardware like trackball, d-pad, etc?