Advertising/hype

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Mon Jul 2 00:58:13 CEST 2007

Bzzz lets not get too carried away - are the Neo's going to have te gps
locations of every cinema globally - nope then lets get realistic about
what it can and cant do.

Nothing kills a product like overhype....or has someone written code for
a Neo to make me Eggs Benedict in the mornings?

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd
dean at cognation.net