Dean Collins Dean at
Mon Jul 2 00:58:13 CEST 2007

Bzzz lets not get too carried away - are the Neo's going to have te gps
locations of every cinema globally - nope then lets get realistic about
what it can and cant do.

Nothing kills a product like overhype....or has someone written code for
a Neo to make me Eggs Benedict in the mornings?

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd
dean at
<mailto:dean at> +1-212-203-4357 Ph
+61-2-9016-5642 (Sydney in-dial).

From: community-bounces at
[mailto:community-bounces at] On Behalf Of Frederic
Sent: Sunday, 1 July 2007 6:40 PM
To: community
Subject: Advertising/hype

Annother possible scenario:

Neo: Hi, I'm an Neo.
iPhone: And I'm an iPhone.
* iPhone looks on a big map and tries to orientate himself
Neo: What are you doing?
iPhone: I try to locate myself by using Google Maps.
Neo: Oh, that doesn't seem to be very exciting. I use GPS for that kind
of stuff. Works automatically.
iPhone: GPS, yeah?
Neo: Yes. Oh, wait, I'm entering the cinema. I think, it's better for
me, to switch to stand-by now. See you after the movie.
iPhone: Oh, bye.
* Neo leaves, iPhone looks on the map again.
iPhone: Oh, here we are! Finally...

You see, I'm not very good in writing scripts, I hope you can
understand, what I mean.