Advertising/hype

Frederic Kettelhoit kettelhoit at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 01:17:03 CEST 2007

That was exactly the example one of the german developer used to explain the
gps in a german podcast (I think it was Harald Welte in conversation with
Chaos Radio). The idea is, that you save some points and adds information
what to do there. So, a few meters around the cinema, the Neo switchtes to
stand-by. Or if you are at school, it doesn't make any sounds. So, I think,
it is quite realistic.

P.S.: I hope I posted it now right after creating a new thread every time
before...