An alternative gaming top case

Dylan McCall dylanmccall at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 03:57:40 CEST 2007

Someone a while ago discussed plastic screen overlays. That seems the best
way to offer optional buttons, although a problem does arise if one wants to
press more than one button.
The other way is an expansion via bluetooth, or via one of the existing hard
ports. My dream handheld would be a very basic and thin piece of hardware
built to connect smoothly with a variety of devices via a big, centralized
and fast hardware connector, accessing hardware available on those connected
devices, offering a big screen and some kind of front-end OS... but that
would be a pretty darn complicated endeavour for any time soon.

Bye,
-Dylan McCall