Screen size vs. resolution

Thomas Gstädtner thomas at
Mon Jul 2 09:22:52 CEST 2007

You won't see the resolution of the display in OpenMoko apps, because they
are optimized - so you will only see the fantastic quality here.
In unoptimized software you will see how small all is, but this won't make
the screen bigger. ;)
Of course the DS can have a bigger screen, because it's a big device you
wouldn't really carry with you all the time.
The 2.8 inches of the Neo are fine - I wouldn't like to have a bigger screen
that would make the device bigger.
Remember: It's a phone, no pure PDA and no mobile gaming device.