An alternative gaming top case

Mikko Rauhala mjrauhal at cc.helsinki.fi
Mon Jul 2 11:24:21 CEST 2007

su, 2007-07-01 kello 18:57 -0700, Dylan McCall kirjoitti:
> The other way is an expansion via bluetooth, or via one of the existing
> hard ports.

Occurs to me that you could manufacture (print, perchance) a thin
exoskeleton for the Neo where you attach a couple of thin buttons, and
in a side or perchance a bottom compartment one of those USB joystick
controller chips and its own battery. Hook it up via Neo's USB host, and
play away. (Bluetooth an option, but I remember seeing those handy
USB-joystick controllers premade.)

Incidentally, I personally have one of these hinge-attaching Bluetooth
keyboard thingies that I presume will attach to the Neo nicely but
probably only in a portrait orientation, making it a suboptimal choice
for many gaming needs:
http://www.pocketnow.com/html/portal/reviews/0000000725/review/freedom%20mini%20keyboard%20with%20device.jpg

--
Mikko Rauhala   - mjr at iki.fi     - <URL:http://www.iki.fi/mjr/>