An alternative gaming top case

Tim Newsom cephdon at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 04:54:13 CEST 2007

On Mon, 2 Jul 2007 17:39, Robin Paulson wrote:
> I have added a sub-section to the Neo1973 hardware section of the
> wiki, concerning alternate cases. there are a few ideas as starters,
> including one with a d-pad and a steampunk design. Anyone with any
> other ideas/more info to flesh out what i've put there, head over to
>
> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Category:Neo1973_Hardware#Alternate_cases
>
> If FIC do not have the resourcs at the moment/will not ever supply
> schematics, then we need someone to measure their phone and upload
> some drawings

I have a 3d scanner that I am planning to employ for building models if
no one gets to it before I do.
I would be interested in finding out which formats people think should
be used for the models.. Also, assuming I can get things together what
is the interest level for case kits and other accessories?

--Tim