New Oceans

Gabriel Ambuehl gabriel_ambuehl at buz.ch
Tue Jul 3 09:58:49 CEST 2007

On Monday 02 July 2007 20:17:55 Wolfgang S. Rupprecht wrote:
> If FIC does manage to get Ingram Micro or some other large distributor
> to carry the Neo, I would expect to start to seeing a street price
> much closer $300.

And it would mean that you could suddenly buy Neo in online shops all over the
place because most simply relay TechData and Ingram Micro stock lists and put
some (usually not that high) markup on it... That would greatly increase
exposure for sure. And FIC as an established OEM should be able to get the
big whole salers to carry some more products...