New Oceans

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 10:26:38 CEST 2007

Hi,

> On Monday 02 July 2007 20:17:55 Wolfgang S. Rupprecht wrote:
> If FIC does manage to get Ingram Micro or some other large distributor
> to carry the Neo, I would expect to start to seeing a street price
> much closer $300.

I would like to see the Neo Advanced closer to $300.

I am not familiar with your marketing strategies, but if the above
price can be met, I have a gut feeling that you can get a large market
share amongst enthusiastic FOSS folks in India.

It is quite unfortunate in India that even though we get access to
embedded development boards at work, it is very expensive to buy one
and ship it to India (import laws? shipping costs?). It is much
cheaper to buy in the US, and hand-carry (no problems here, though).

I hope Neo will be the One!

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan