An alternative gaming top case

Mario Wewer mario at w-wer.eu
Tue Jul 3 09:15:58 CEST 2007

What do you think of building an additional "controller-docking-station"?
I mean - a controller which will be connected to the Neo 1973 with the USB-Port and keep the standard Neo case like it is?

See the quick and dirty picture in attachment (sorry, only have paint here at work)

That would be best for all gamers I think and will not make so much trouble like the PSP controller (where the second analog stick is missing...)
Okay - this idea wouldn't be an "all day" thing, but therefore it would be perfekt ;)