Annoying but inevitable

Vladimir Giszpenc vladimir.giszpenc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 13:42:42 CEST 2007

Hi,

Given the power of Google and Madison Ave, it would seem that people
are weak and cheap...  How about a Minority Report type of advertising
on the phone using the GPS data?  This could even be payed based on
proximity (bonus when the ad worked).  This could be a way to get
advertising dollars (euros, etc) to help reduce the price of the phone
even more.  My gut says that this idea is evil; my instinct tells me
that getting big business behind our open phone could really help...

Let the flames begin.  I know I deserve it.  Just remember that I
meant well.  (and I do know how the road to hell is paved).

Thanks,

Vlad