Custom case designs...

Tim Newsom cephdon at
Tue Jul 3 16:40:38 CEST 2007

I have been thinking a little more about this and I struck upon an
idea... What if you could buy a custom case with a custom message on

I am not talking about painted messages but letters and shapes cast into
the plastic shell.
Raised, sunk, custom fonts etc.

Naturally we can't just replicate the exact neo1973 shell without
permission, but maybe something like it and removing the FIC logo
(unless we get permission to use it) or the like.

This is more of a vanity thing than a functional thing.. But what do
people think of it?