Why iPhone using AJAX was genius

Florent THIERY fthiery at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 16:43:44 CEST 2007

Quite self-explanatory:
http://www.rev2.org/2007/07/02/top-25-web-apps-for-the-iphone/

I'm not saying "we have to do the same", but if we manage complete
compatibility... (which should be possible as soon as we have a
functional gdk webkit port -- which is almost there).

An interesting aspect for OpenMoko is to use this together (but
sandboxed) with private server apps that offer http interfaces (ssh
over http tunnel or wifi/bluetooth direct home connection) on an
NSLU2/WL-500G like companion device.

And we'll even stil have the possibility of traditional apps... What a
short development time for so many features !

Cheers

Florent