Custom case designs...

ramsesoriginal ramsesoriginal at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 16:52:09 CEST 2007

First they wil lthink that it's a rip-off of the iPod customisation.
Then they will think that it's not useful, not functional, only thrown-away
money.
Then they will see how cool it looks at their buddy's neo, and will buy one
for themselves ;)

My corner of the web: http://ramsesoriginal.wordpress.com
My dream, my world: http://abenu.wordpress.com