Package manager

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at
Tue Jul 3 17:00:41 CEST 2007

Also spracht Hans van der Merwe (Tue, 03 Jul 2007 16:33:04 +0200):
> On Tue, 2007-07-03 at 13:53 +0000, Lalo Martins wrote:
>> ...  ipkg is already installed on the moko image,
>> and comes pre-configured to download packages from the net (but the
>> repository is still empty, of course).
> Ah, great - just checking.

No, but still, you have a good point; a GUI front-end would be better.
The gpe-package project looks nice, I don't know if it needs to be
"MokoIzed" though (shouldn't be too hard if it does).  Also, I haven't
actually installed it, so I don't know how good is the search facility --
which IMHO is essential for something like that.

                                               Lalo Martins
GNU: never give up freedom