community Digest, Vol 34, Issue 17

Tim Newsom cephdon at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 19:14:03 CEST 2007

On Tue, 3 Jul 2007 9:50, Michael Sersen wrote:
> About custom case design for the Neo and beyond;  I am very interested
> in this idea.  I have a cnc router at my disposal and can make custom
> parts from materials such as Corian and exotic hardwoods and some soft
> metals.  I'd love to see some spec's, maybe .dwg's or .dxf files of
> the current case, for measurments of stand-offs and such.
>
> ~ MAS

This makes 2 of us.. Are there others with similar equip?
I was working on the idea that it may be possible to use custom plastic
injection or some other forms of liquid plastics to build custom
shells.
In addition, it may also be possible (assuming someone wanted to pay for
it ) to cast in stirling silver or various gold alloys (careful about
scratches) etc..
Just some ideas anyway..
--Tim