Annoying but inevitable

Luit van Drongelen openmoko at luitvd.net
Tue Jul 3 21:25:48 CEST 2007

Hi,

I don't think your idea is that bad at all, but it doesn't look like
something that's possible. OpenMoko wants all software on the phone to
be open-source, thus no ad-ware lock-in is possible. It's reversible.
Plus, the phone won't be any cheaper because of this reversibility.

But that's just my €0,01474 (wow, the exchange rate is nice these days).
Greetz,
Luit