Come see OpenMoko at Ubuntu Live

Ryan Prior piratehead at
Tue Jul 3 22:50:59 CEST 2007

On 7/3/07, Ryan Prior <piratehead at> wrote:
> On 7/3/07, michael at <michael at > wrote:
> >

> > Hey! I just noticed that we are listed on the conference homepage!
> > Hopefully this will increase awareness and
> > interest.
> That probably means that FIC / OpenMoko paid Canonical / Ubuntu a bunch of
> money -- evidently matching the contributions of the likes of Intel, Dell,
> and Sun. Way to go!

Update: I found out that FIC/OpenMoko must have paid at least $15,000 for
their Gold Sponsorship position. It gives them privileges including their
booth, 4 session passes, a 45-minute speaking opportunity, and a half-page
color ad in the program guide. Since they'll be in the exhibit hall, I might
try to fly out. Hope to see you guys there!

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick
  - Krishnamurti