Custom case designs... (the business perspective)

Tim Newsom cephdon at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 23:37:41 CEST 2007

Note...

I did ask about permission and we were told to wait on discussing with
official personel till phase 2 of the phone.  So scanning the actual
case and building a knockoff would (in my opinion and until I am
corrected by FIC / Sean or other person with some authority) be a
violation of their IP.

However, it is hardly a violation of their IP to build new designs from
our own imagination and make them open / sell them by our own means.

I just can't see how we could possibly be upsetting them by adding
accessories for their devices which will in some way improve customer
experience or at the very least satisfy some vanity impulse.
--Tim