Come see OpenMoko at Ubuntu Live

Ryan Prior piratehead at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 07:36:25 CEST 2007

On 7/3/07, michael at michaelshiloh.com <michael at michaelshiloh.com> wrote:

> OpenMoko was offered a "custom" Sponsorship which includes a booth but not
> a speaking opportunity. However, we are free to organize a BoF. I presume
> there is interest in such?
>
> If so, I'll go ahead and schedule one.

I'll go ahead and throw in a "Yes", but mine isn't worth much since I
haven't actually made solid plans to be there yet! Thanks for putting the
effort forth to network with Ubuntu users -- I'm definitely interested in
building packages for Ubuntu and OpenMoko that enable seamless sync and
integration features!