Openmoko ads now on youtube

Mike fromlists at talkingspider.com
Wed Jul 4 23:29:33 CEST 2007

Adam Krikstone wrote:
> Good and bad, here are some ads for openmoko and the neo1973 I did.
> Sorry for the bad quality on some but there aren't many videos or
> pictures of the neo1973 besides the wiki.  I stayed with the "free your
> phone," aspect since advertising linux to the public is not going to
> work. I can make better ones if someone can get me high res photos and

Thumbs up, dude.  I like the cattle one and the keanu reeves phone call
one (#8, index 7).  I'm sending them to friends of mine who bought
iphones right now.

In general I think the project could use a boost of marketting what with
all the iphone hype right now.  Cool that it got the digg.com traffic.