Openmoko ads now on youtube

Frank Coenen franknstein666 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 23:33:51 CEST 2007

Wow... you sure made some good virals! Nice work. How long did it take you
to come up with these idea's. I really like most of them!

Here's my review in case you want some feedback:
# 1: Good for the hardwarepeople :-), general public (GP) won't care
probably.
#2: Nice, sowing of the apps. You could change the one with the active
appications to the one with an overlay of the mockup:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/View_Active_Applications (you will need to
photoshop the arrows away). Then it will look much nicer. ;-)
#3: NICE! Really nice! :-D
#4: Nice, (not as funny as 3 though ;-) )
#5: Sorry to say, but this one is lame.
#6: Awesom, just awesom.
#7: Almost the same as #8. See 8
#8: Nice refference to a speach
of Sean. I like this one better than 7. Perhaps delete #7, since it is
almost the same.
#9: Good viral
#10: To long. Same idea as #9. Perhaps delete this one.
#11: Sorry, but this is a rant about the backend of the phone-compenies. The
Neo won't change this.Don
't raize falls hopes ;-). So, perhaps you should also remove this one.

Good jub. :-)