Openmoko ads now on youtube

Adam Krikstone krikstone at cox.net
Thu Jul 5 00:40:44 CEST 2007

Forgot the blues brothers one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR-4VhlsiV8

Most people are picking the ones that I didn't care too much for.  It
only took about 30 minutes to get the ideas.  I have quite a few more
but stopped in case there was overwhelming opposition here.  I want to
do more revolving around the neo in use instead of images and increasing
productions values through better sourced media.  People need to see the
benefits of an open handset, not just be told how great it is.  I think
this project is great and have high hopes for its success.

Feedback is appreciated about the videos.

-adam