Come see OpenMoko at Ubuntu Live

michael at michaelshiloh.com michael at michaelshiloh.com
Thu Jul 5 07:43:44 CEST 2007

Booth and BoF at Ubuntu Live, BoF only at OSSCON. Neo's and the lunchbox will
be present at both for viewing.

I can't speak for Jon (he'll be at OSSCON) but at Ubuntu Live I intend to have
the development environment set up so that you can build an application and
download into the phone.

(This assumes I can get a laptop with the necessary environement in time)

(No, I don't expect you to write something from scratch while standing at the
booth, but we should be able to make a trivial change, download into the
phone, and run the app showing your change.)

Michael

P.s. Does anyone know if the t-shirt store was set up? If so, perhaps we can
get some of those in time to show off.