IM application and other questions

richard5 at email.arizona.edu richard5 at email.arizona.edu
Thu Jul 5 20:44:33 CEST 2007

First off I just wanted to say I am extremely excited for Monday's release and I
hope I can get my order in for the first batch.  Been following this project
since it was announced in November.  Since then I've compiled a couple
different questions I was hoping you guys can help me out with.

1.  Is the IM application SMS based or data plan based?

2.  What time zone will Monday's release happen in?  I want to be sitting at the
computer, credit card in hand the minute openmoko.com is launched.  I'm a greedy
little bastard, I know.

3.  What's the deal with the broken main menu icons?  How have those not been
fixed yet?