IM application and other questions

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Thu Jul 5 23:01:59 CEST 2007

On Fri, 6 Jul 2007, Nick Johnson wrote:

> Is anyone more familiar with OpenMoko and the Neo able to give a quick
> overview of what's involved? Am I right in assuming that all that's
> required is a UI and an understanding of the AT commands to send and
> receive SMS messages?
>
> If so, I may have a go at this myself if nobody else gets in first. :)

Integration of "SMS buddies" with "IM buddies" would be nice :)
I would really like to see 1 application for messaging, not multiple. I've
seen this too many times where phones have seperate menus depending on
the transport and the type of message. (The Parawireless HIPI for one is
awful in that respect)

Paul