Quick Question about July 9th.

Al Johnson openmoko at mazikeen.demon.co.uk
Fri Jul 6 11:38:17 CEST 2007

Since it's all open source _anyone_ could be a developer, so you're free to
buy one. Keep in mind that at this stage there are known bugs in the
software, and that many of the apps people take for granted in a consumer
phone haven't been written yet. If you plan to develop some of the missing
bits, or if you can live with the pain of buggy/missing apps and can submit
detailed bug reports, then this may be the time to buy one. If you just want
an open phone to use then you're probably better waiting for the consumer
release.