Quick Question about July 9th.

Lavergne Thomas nosys-openmoko at reveurs.org
Fri Jul 6 16:34:22 CEST 2007

And another related question. Iperfectly known that, in his present
state, the neo1973 is far from a usable phone, and personnaly I like to
have one for developement.

But does the phone part usable ? i.e. is it possible to make and receive
phone call. I don't talk about full contact list or advanced options,
just basic distant call (the original function of phones...)
I hope this minimal part is usable (even if a little buggy)

And another small question, in his current state, is it usable with
french phone operators ?

Thanks

Tom

--
Thomas Lavergne                       "Le vrai rêveur est celui qui rêve
                                       de l'impossible."  (Elsa Triolet)