Neo 1973 release time

andy selby andyfrommk at
Fri Jul 6 23:04:06 CEST 2007

Just in case your worried about being at work when goes
live, here's a handy website
Input the 9th and Taiwan into the field to 'convert from' and input
your location into the 'convert to' fields.
Assuming openmoko goes live at 00:00 (Sean, could you fill us in?)
Taiwan time it will tell you the local time you need to be at a
computer, credit card in hand, furiously hitting refresh.
It seems the U.K. will get it on the 8th of july at 5 O'Clock in the
afternoon just when I get home.
(If I'm 401st in line I'm going to kick myself for giving you this info)