problems and this list

Timothy Jones tim at
Sun Jul 8 08:17:25 CEST 2007

I've been lurking, and I am excited to follow the project also.

Anyway about the gmail thing:  those domains,, and seem to have MX records pointing to googlemail.  This would
normally seem strange to me, but my domain ( does that too - it
is because I am using GMail for Domains - where you point your MX records to
google in your zone files, and they accept and serve mail for you.

I would highly suspect that these guys' domains are on GMail for Domains as
well.  I love it because it gives me all server-based email for all my PC
and my Treo650, and I kept control over every other aspect of my domain name
(DNS, Webserver, etc).   I don't have any idea what to do about this
problem, but this message will probably appear in many list-digest as well.

Timothy Jones, -
Programmer, wind instrumentalist, friend