USB host question

Mikko Rauhala mjrauhal at cc.helsinki.fi
Sun Jul 8 21:27:47 CEST 2007

su, 2007-07-08 kello 15:25 +0200, phkeller kirjoitti:
> A question regarding USB: the Neo Base comes without USB host cable. Is
> it nevertheless possible to have access to the USB host port or is it
> some internal connector?

The same external USB port is capable of working in both host and device
modes, you just need a non-standard cable or adapters to hook it up to a
USB device. (Remember the caveat about needing power from outside.)

I wonder though if the Advanced kit host mode cable would accept some
sort of a power plug so we could feed it 5 and 0V from the side
easily :]

--
Mikko Rauhala   - mjr at iki.fi     - <URL:http://www.iki.fi/mjr/>
Transhumanist   - WTA member     - <URL:http://www.transhumanism.org/>