Get them while they're still hot!

Sean Moss-Pultz sean at openmoko.com
Sun Jul 8 21:40:14 CEST 2007

Dear Community!

Today is the day that we've all been waiting for: We can finally take
your order for the world's first freed phone.

Neos are waiting in customs just outside our factory in SuZhou. Early
this week, they will start their journey to FIC America in Fremont,
California. We're sending them by air so they should arrive really fast.
(We'll update you as soon as we know more tracking information.)

Get them while they're still hot ;-)

   http://www.openmoko.com

Right now we only have the credit card payment option in place. Later
this week we should be able to take wire transfers.

Now, "Free Your Phone."

-OpenMoko / FIC