NTT-NoGoMoKo in Japan, plus falling back

Tim Newsom cephdon at
Sun Jul 8 22:48:30 CEST 2007

You misunderstand... What I meant was " Is 3G backward compatible for
data with previous formats." Plus, i thought that only the US had any
kind of cell company which uses cdma. I am quite surprised by that as I
thought most if not all other countries used GSM. /shrug.