Let's get some digging done!

Don Park don.park at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 23:31:04 CEST 2007

On 7/8/07, Ortwin Regel <ortwin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Somebody (=not me) submitted a Digg story:
> Digg it now! Tell all your friends to digg it! Register at Digg if you have

Do we really want this to be dugg?

1. Its not an end-user phone. The average digg user who gets this
phone might be suprized and disappointed.
2. Is there already enough demand for the existing phones from the
developers and interested parties who know about it? If there is, i
say let that need get satisfied first by keeping the launch low-key.
If there is a huge excess of units, then this point isnt too important
(but see point #1)

don