Store info - shipping costs, credit card support

Attila Csipa plists at prometheus.org.yu
Mon Jul 9 02:45:39 CEST 2007

On Sunday 08 July 2007 22:21:56 Eric van Horssen wrote:
> Shipping the normal edition to the Netherlands:
> WORLDWIDE_EXPEDITED  	$71.85 USD  	$371.85 USD

Apparently Europe is pretty bad regarding shipping costs. Most EU countries
seem to be 70-100$ for the basic edition, and even compared to that I'm in a
group who would have to pay at least 150 USD (!!!) for shipping to Europe.
That's a bit disappointing to say the least :( For 2 Neos it's cheaper to fly
to the States and pick them up personally than have them shipped here :) :(