adding data services with t.mobile for neo 1973

Adam Krikstone krikstone at cox.net
Mon Jul 9 04:17:12 CEST 2007

If you need help getting the correct data settings, for any carrier,
head over to howardforums.com.

e.g.  Tmobile:
wiki - http://wiki.howardforums.com/index.php/T-Mobile
40 page thread about Tmobile's online data tool -
http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=333790
Port 80:  http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=518666
etc

-adam