combined shopping/shipping to the Netherlands

W. B. Kranendonk wankelwankel at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 10:21:24 CEST 2007

Dear Listers!

It almost slipped my mind that today it already IS the
9 of Juli. Checked the website and did not find it
offline, as before. Everything seems to work out fine,
congratulations Sean and the team!

I guess there are quite a few Dutch subscribers to the
list. Does anyone want to share in an order?

Maybe exchanging phone numbers or creating a page in
the wiki would be easiest?

Best regards,

Boudewijn

(+31654397846)