t-shirts in the US

Daniel Willmann daniel at totalueberwachung.de
Mon Jul 9 17:57:25 CEST 2007

Hi,

On Tue, 3 Jul 2007 15:50:15 -0700
"Jeff Andros" <jeff at bigredtj.com> wrote:

> I'm not familiar with spreadshirt's stuff, but I know that some of the
> shirts on cafepress are done with a direct dye process(dye goes
> directly into the fabric)... which means no big plasticy sticky thing
> on the shirt(I really hate that stuff).  If spreadshirts can give the
> same thing, I don't really have a preference, but I'm all for
> cafepress otherwise (you will have to select the direct dye (don't
> remember their name, but it's obvious) option when you create the
> shirt itself)-- and check that the stock shirt you select has that
> option

well I went with spreadshirt because I already know that interface.
Also cafepress doesn't seem to accept vector graphics (.eps).

The printing technique used is Flock print which is probably not what
you prefer (it has a furry surface), but it is quite durable.

Anyway, the shop is at:
http://www.spreadshirt.com/shop.php?sid=128333

Regards,
Daniel Willmann