GTA02 Board only option in October?

Marco Barreno barreno at
Tue Jul 10 07:33:04 CEST 2007

I'm very excited about the Neo1973 and OpenMoko, but I can't justify
buying one now and a whole new one in October.  I've decided to wait
because the WiFi is important enough to me.  However, if there will be
a board-only option in October that would make a Phase I Neo + a Phase
II board not *too* much more expensive than just a Phase II Neo, then
I'd buy one right now!  Any (semi-)official word on availability and
pricing of a Phase II board-only option would be much appreciated.

"It is often forgotten that (dictionaries) are artificial
repositories, put together well after the languages they define.  The
roots of language are irrational and of a magical nature."
    - Jorge Luis Borges, writer (1899-1986)