OPENMOKO.COM IS UP

Shawn Rutledge shawn.t.rutledge at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 01:19:05 CEST 2007

I managed to place an order a few hours ago (finally... had lots of
problems actually submitting the form the first time).  It says

Openmoko Online Shop - Step 3/3 (complete)
Your Order request has been processed.
You will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours.

but I didn't receive the confirmation yet.  Is that a bad sign or does
it really take up to 24 hours?