GTA02 Board only option in October?

Flemming Richter Mikkelsen quatrox at
Tue Jul 10 08:01:47 CEST 2007

On 7/10/07, Marco Barreno <barreno at> wrote:
> I'm very excited about the Neo1973 and OpenMoko, but I can't justify
> buying one now and a whole new one in October.  I've decided to wait
> because the WiFi is important enough to me.  However, if there will be
> a board-only option in October that would make a Phase I Neo + a Phase
> II board not *too* much more expensive than just a Phase II Neo, then
> I'd buy one right now!  Any (semi-)official word on availability and
> pricing of a Phase II board-only option would be much appreciated.

I am in the same position as you. As I recall, Sean wrote that it could be
done when they had more band width but he didn't promise anything.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

More information about the community mailing list