t-shirts in the US

Mark Chandler mcl at bitwise.org
Tue Jul 10 09:02:55 CEST 2007

On Mon, Jul 09, 2007 at 05:57:25PM +0200, Daniel Willmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, 3 Jul 2007 15:50:15 -0700
> "Jeff Andros" <jeff at bigredtj.com> wrote:
>
> > I'm not familiar with spreadshirt's stuff, but I know that some of the
> > shirts on cafepress are done with a direct dye process(dye goes
> > directly into the fabric)... which means no big plasticy sticky thing
> > on the shirt(I really hate that stuff).  If spreadshirts can give the
> > same thing, I don't really have a preference, but I'm all for
> > cafepress otherwise (you will have to select the direct dye (don't
> > remember their name, but it's obvious) option when you create the
> > shirt itself)-- and check that the stock shirt you select has that
> > option
>
> well I went with spreadshirt because I already know that interface.
> Also cafepress doesn't seem to accept vector graphics (.eps).
>
> The printing technique used is Flock print which is probably not what
> you prefer (it has a furry surface), but it is quite durable.
>
> Anyway, the shop is at:
> http://www.spreadshirt.com/shop.php?sid=128333
>
> Regards,
> Daniel Willmann

This is great news for me because I live in Australia. spreadsshirt.net seemes only to deliver to european coutries mainly.

If it's possible, could you add another design that's the opposite of the first design? I'd like a shirt that has the big logo on the front.  Whether it has "Free your phone" or nothing on the back doesn't bother me.

BTW, thanks greatly for organising shirts on both sites!

Mark C.